Wednesday 8 February 2012

Maitresse Madeline - the best Domme presently working.

With my interest in feet, I was bound to come across dominant ladies and I have seen a huge number of them. I have to say that it is not easy to be perfect at this work since it surely needs a lot of experience. That is why there are a handful that are absolutely brilliant. Sitting pretty at the top is Maitresse Madeline.

I think that I discovered her in 2011 or 2010. What works for me is again that she makes her video at her home and she has two regular slaves at home. What I love about her is that even that she has got a wonderfully filthy mouth (that's a compliment), she is not cruel to her slaves. I hate the give nothing policy that some dommes have. She humiliates her slaves a lot but often lets them come, sometimes thrice! I would have to say that her biggest strength is her ability so speak well and with command. She is the queen of humiliation.

Another thing to notice about her is that she really likes her slave and it comes across in the clips. No matter what, I know that she does not want to kill the slave or something. At times while reading the profiles of dommes at collarme.com , I do get that uneasy feeling with women that they just want to have their hands on someone and practically kill them.

Maitresse Madeline seems to be working very prolifically right now. She seems to have wonderful stamina because I can see that her clipstore is updated regularly and videos keep popping up on tube channels. I have no idea whether she desires her videos to be on tube channels but they are and they are a plenty of them.

From her blog, I read that she is now a director with kink.com. I have seen her videos on kink and meninpain etc. Those are nice but I am a bigger fan of her personal videos, these are more like a everyday videos that speak to me more.

So I have to say that with Miss Crystal White gone. Maitresse Madeline is the best professional domme working in the whole world right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment