Sunday 5 February 2012

Geekfeet clip4sale store - Miss Eddie ...some comments

I discovered Miss Eddie (Geekfeet) very late for a guy with a very deep foot fetish. As soon as I saw her video, I was mesmerized, I think she has by far the most perfect soles a woman can have. I don't think anyone can match that. This is coming from a guy who has regularly searched for feet related pictures and videos for 12 years now. She later on opened her personal vlog, which made her even more enchanting for me. She comes across as a very down to earth and nice girl. Her vlogs show that she was struggling with finding a job. Had to sell her bike etc.

Recently she opened her clip store. With all the tube websites online, I have never thought of buyiing clips from any store for money but Miss Eddie aka Geekfeet is special so I got extremely excited when I saw her videos with a man on her clipstore. I bought  "Stroking with Toes" from her store. I waited impatiently when  the downloaded started, then finally when I played the movie I noticed that Miss Eddie is looking great as ever but the guy that she hired or got help from is not a foot guy at all so she carefully avoids his lips in most of the clip and rubs the toes lightly on his face. I was ok with the clip but I had expected more.Next I bought, "Footrest for my feet" because I could see from the thumbnail that Miss Eddie is watching some dominant women getting their foot worshiped. This one was the same as the first one, Miss Eddie looked great and I could see that her expressions were kind of meaner which is a good thing but the guy was acting as if would die if the feet get 1 inch here or there.

I wanted so much to see her getting her feet worshiped so I was delighted when I saw a new clip called "Worship my feet". Again, Miss Eddie looked great and again the guy, which I think must be her friend or boyfriend did a pretty ordinary job. He clearly does not have a foot fetish, he kept 1 inch of his tongue out and I could see that Miss Eddie was trying her best not to make the guy stand up and tell her that he does not want to do it anymore.

So here is what I think about Miss Eddie's clipstore for the future. She needs to get a guy who likes feet. That will make her store really really successful. I think she can become a star; she already is a star but a bigger one then.

Having said that, I do not know her personally so I don't even know what her goals are with the clipstore. She may be in a serious relationship and she may not want to work with any other guy than her boyfriend. Secondly, may be she does not enjoy foot worship part as much either. She has said that she does not have  a foot fetish so may be that would be the case too.

In the end, what I mean to say is that I am a huge fan of Geekfeet and I wanted to give an opinion on her store because I want her to do well. And I really like her! :)


By the way this is her foot channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GeekFeet
This is her clipstore: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/48399






No comments:

Post a Comment